Collection of your Personal data**
We may collect personal data from you such as:
- Your name, email, contact number and address when you contact us directly, either through the means of an online inquiry/feedback form, survey form, or any other events or promotions whereby we require your personal information.
- Details of your visit and usage of the website. This includes but are not subjected to – traffic information, location information, visit history, which pages you frequent, and your activities undertaken on the website.
- Details from your computer such as the operating system, your IP address and browser type.
- Other data about you from other sources**
What we use your personal data for**
We may use your personal data for the reasons as mentioned below:
- Contacting you when we reply to your feedback or inquiry
Contacting you for other reasons to which you have consented to be contacted for (e.g. Marketing, Products & Services, Recommendations, Promotions, Special Offers, News etc.)
- To notify you of any changes to this website, our products or services
- Surveys, Researches and Statistical Analysis
- Improving the Airport’s facilities, services and customer experience
- Administration purposes
- Other situations where we will give you prior notice of the purpose of the data collection and shall only use them for the purpose to which they were collected for
Confidentiality and Disclosure
We respect your privacy and will keep all personal information confidential. The personal data may only be disclosed to members within our group or to other personnel for the purposes which we have previously gained your consent for (i.e. research, feedback, statistical studies etc.). We will not disclose your personal data to any unauthorized personnel unless required by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
We will make every effort to ensure that your personal data is safe with us and protected from any unauthorized access or usage. Security measures will be taken to ensure that your personal data is safeguarded in a secure environment through the use of Firewalls and intrusion detection systems (HK). Steps will also be taken to ensure that the details of your personal data are not kept for longer than it is necessary.
Although we are committed to protecting your personal data, you acknowledge that the transmission of information via the internet or on this website is not entirely secure, thus, we cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal data transferred via this website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own expense.
Cookies are small files which are stored in your computer when you use this website. Essentially, it enables us to retrieve information such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, website visit history, as well as the activities undertaken by you on this website. Such information retrieved from cookies will be used to assist in the improvement of the website so as to provide a more pleasant and personalized surfing experience.
Third Party Websites
You have the rights to request that we do not process your personal data for the purposes as mentioned above by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact us to ask us about the personal data that we hold about you, or to amend any inaccurate personal information.